Are you looking for the Best NodeJs Tutorial? Here is the list of the Best NodeJs Course, Training, Certification, Class, and Tutorials for you to assist you to become a super-efficient programmer and NodeJs developer. These useful resources will help you to build professional websites.
Table of Contents
- What is NodeJs?
- What Is Node.Js Used For?
- What Is The Difference Between Node.Js And PHP? (Node.js VS PHP)
- What Is The Difference Between Node JS And Angularjs? (Node.Js VS Angular.Js)
- 1. The Complete Node.js Developer Course (2nd Edition)
- 2. The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0
- 3. Node.js: The Complete Guide to Build RESTful APIs 2018: Best NodeJs Tutorial
- 4. Node.js for Beginners – Become a Node.js Developer + Project
- 5. NodeJs Tutorial: Learn and Understand NodeJS
- 6. NodeJS and Angular – The MEAN Stack Guide
- 7. Server-side Development with NodeJS, Express, and MongoDB: Best NodeJs Course
- 8. Complete NodeJS Course: Build a Full Business Rating App
- 9. NodeJs Tutorial with React: Fullstack Web Development
- 10. The Complete 2018 Fullstack Web Developer Course Including NodeJs
- 11. The Web Developer Bootcamp (HTML, CSS, NodeJs Tutorial)
- Related Posts
What is NodeJs?
What Is Node.Js Used For?
Node.js is used by large corporations, startups or even on personal projects of hobbyists.
Just to make you feel comfortable that learning Node.js will secure your skill for the long run let’s name a few corporations that us Node.js HEAVILY! The companies are Uber, NASA, LinkedIn, Netflix, Groupon and many more.
Now comes security. No one actually wants to build web applications with a framework that suck at security, does it? I guess I actually forgot to mention to you that PayPal also uses Node.js. If they can use it for their financial services I bet you can use Node.js without any concern for security. Node.js takes your security seriously.
You can find Node.js documentation on their official website. They update the documentation regularly. And you don’t have to worry about a backdated documentation when a new change comes up. You can learn more with the Best NodeJs Tutorial from below.
There is a large community of developers who strongly support Node.js and are willing to help you at all times. In fact, the documentation will also update with version changes. Even though with a version upgrade not many things change in the framework. If you need some best node.js examples, Please visit node js w3schools details.
What Is The Difference Between Node.Js And PHP? (Node.js VS PHP)
PHP is used by Facebook. So, now you might be tingling to use PHP instead of Node.js. To make things simpler let’s list the Pros and Cons of using Node.js.
- Node.js is highly scalable. You can serve more requests using the CPU.
- You can easily select the architects you want for your projects on Node.js. As it offers you the utmost flexibility.
- Node.js is not highly efficient with CPU intensive tasks. The framework is not really good at generating graphics, videos or audio. If your target is doing those then you should go for the multi-threaded server environment.
- Node.js has access to many modules. But many of them can be a bit buggy at times. Because compared to PHP Node.js is a baby.
What Is The Difference Between Node JS And Angularjs? (Node.Js VS Angular.Js)
You have seen the pros and cons of using Node.js over PHP. But Angular Js is not similar to Node.js. AngularJS is used in the client-side web development i.e web designing. You will get practical knowledge with the Best NodeJs Course below and practice projects.
Some newbies have the question that should they learn Node.js or AngulaJS. Let me answer that here.
You can learn both and use both in the same project. Because you have to use AngularJS in the front end to send requests to servers. And what Node.js will do is take that request and process it in the backend.
11 Best NodeJs Tutorial, Course, Training and Certification 2020
1. The Complete Node.js Developer Course (2nd Edition)
Description: Learn Node.js by building real-world applications with Node, Express, MongoDB, Mocha, and more!
Instructors: Andrew Mead, Rob Percival
Students Enrolled: 160.8K +
2. The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0
Instructors: Rob Percival, Codestars by Rob Percival
Students Enrolled: 244.8K +
3. Node.js: The Complete Guide to Build RESTful APIs 2018: Best NodeJs Tutorial
Description: Learn to build fast, scalable and secure RESTful services with Node, Express, and MongoDB, from setup to production
Instructor: Mosh Hamedani
Students Enrolled: 29.8K +
4. Node.js for Beginners – Become a Node.js Developer + Project
Description: Node.js tutorial for Beginners: learn everything you need to become a Node.js Developer with practical exercises & projects
Instructor: Edwin Diaz, Coding Faculty Solutions
Students Enrolled: 7.8K +
5. NodeJs Tutorial: Learn and Understand NodeJS
Instructor: Anthony Alicea
Students Enrolled: 95.6K +
6. NodeJS and Angular – The MEAN Stack Guide
Description: Learn how to connect your Angular Frontend to a NodeJS & Express & MongoDB Backend by building a real Application
Instructor: Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Students Enrolled: 69.6K +
7. Server-side Development with NodeJS, Express, and MongoDB: Best NodeJs Course
Description: This course deals with all things server-side. We base the entire course on the NodeJS platform. We start with a brief overview of the Web protocols: HTTP and HTTPS. We examine NodeJS and NodeJS modules: Express for building web servers.
On the database side, we review basic CRUD operations, NoSQL databases, in particular, MongoDB and Mongoose for accessing MongoDB from NodeJS. We examine the REST concepts and building a RESTful API. We touch upon authentication and security.
At the end of this best NodeJS course, you will be able to: –
- Demonstrate an understanding of server-side concepts,
- Build and configure a backend server using NodeJS framework
- Build a RESTful API for the front-end to access backend services
Created by: The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Instructor: Jogesh K. Muppala, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
8. Complete NodeJS Course: Build a Full Business Rating App
Description: Go from Beginner to Advanced by using Node.js, MongoDB, Express, and Mongoose to build web applications!
Instructors: Uzochukwu Eddie Odozi, Suppoman ™
Students Enrolled: 18.2K +
9. NodeJs Tutorial with React: Fullstack Web Development
Description: Build and deploy full-stack web apps with NodeJS, React, Redux, Express, and MongoDB.
Instructor: Stephen Grider
Students Enrolled: 54.9K +
10. The Complete 2018 Fullstack Web Developer Course Including NodeJs
Instructor: Kalob Taulien
Students Enrolled: 79.3K +
11. The Web Developer Bootcamp (HTML, CSS, NodeJs Tutorial)
Description: The only course you need to learn web development – HTML, CSS, JS, Node, and More!
Instructor: Colt Steele
Students Enrolled: 512.1K +
This is the list of Best NodeJs courses to learn NodeJs effectively and efficiently. Learning Node.js will be a valuable investment of your time, energy and money. Just kidding about money. Node.js is free to use.
But nonetheless, no matter what your target is, be it getting a job or building your personal project. Flexibility, scalability of Node.js can help you build the backend of your project really fast and deploy fast. These Best NodeJs Tutorial, Course, Training & Certification will help you along the way of your learning and future projects. Happy Learning!
You May Also Like:
- 9 Best Salesforce Certification Courses Training and Tutorial
- 12 Best Unity Tutorials, Courses, and Training For Game Developers
- 10 Best Adobe After Effects Tutorial Course Training and Certification
- 8 Best Product Management Certification Online for Managers
- 8 Best Instagram Marketing Training Courses
- 34 Best AWS Certification Training Online, Courses & Tutorials
- 11 Best Personal Development Courses Online for Productivity
- 11 Best Shopify Training Courses & Shopify Tutorial for Dropshipping Business
- 19 Best Project Management Courses Online for Managers
- 50 Best Python Tutorial Online To Learn Python Fast
If this post was helpful, please share it with your friends, family, and social media so that they get this information as well!
Jamil Ahmed, CEO of “Reinforce Lab”. Pharmacist, with experience in numerous fields in Pharmaceutical Companies and also worked in several pharmaceutical Companies for over 5 years in International Business. Digital innovator, Personal Branding, Small Business, SEO Marketer and Marketing Consultant. Named as the Top 3 Business Intelligence Marketing Influencer in 2018 by Onalytica. Top 20 eCommerce Online Seller & Influencer by SaleHoo and Top 8 eCommerce Influencer by FitSmallBusiness. Regularly Share tips and tricks for effective Personal Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Small Business, Entrepreneurship, and Latest Technology Integration in Business by building relationships, and by telling stories. Read more about him.
Follow him on Twitter @jamilahmed_16 and LinkedIn.