Are you looking for the Best Online Statistics Courses? Grab the list of the Best Free Online Statistics Tutorials and Training 2020.
Get everything you’d want to know about descriptive and inferential statistics with these statistics training’s.
Learning statistics is a must for a data scientist. If you want to learn computer science, you will need to know the statistics as well.
Do you know, What is the importance of statistics? What is the importance of statistics in daily life? and How do statistics help us?
You will get all the ideas after doing the online statistics classes. There are a lot of free online statistics course you can get started with it.
Uses of Statistics:
- aids in providing a better understanding and exact description of a phenomenon of nature.
- helps in the proper and efficient planning of a statistical inquiry in different of study.
- assists in collecting appropriate quantitative data.
11 Best Online Statistics Courses, Tutorial and Training 2020
Table of Contents
- 1. Statistics with R Specialization (Coursera)
- 2. Best Online Statistics Courses: Methods and Statistics in Social Sciences Specialization (Coursera)
- 3. Online Statistics Courses for Data Science and Business Analysis (Udemy)
- 4. Workshop in Probability and Statistics (Udemy)
- 5. Online Statistics Courses: Statistics for Business Analytics & Data Science (Udemy)
- 6. Become a Probability & Statistics Master
- 7. Online Statistics Courses: Statistics with Python Specialization (Coursera)
- 8. Statistics Essentials for Analytics (Edureka)
- 9. Statistics Tutorial for Data Science: Probability and Statistics for Business and Data Science
- 10. Online Statistics Foundations: Understanding Probability and Distributions (PluralSight)
- 11. R Programming for Statistics and Data Science
- Bonus: Free Online Statistics Course:
- Related Posts
1. Statistics with R Specialization (Coursera)
Description: This is not a free Online Statistics course but you can start doing it free for 7 days. Master Statistics with R. Statistical mastery of data analysis including inference, modeling, and Bayesian approaches.
There are 5 Online Statistics Tutorials in this Specialization:
- Introduction to Probability and Data
- Inferential Statistics
- Linear Regression and Modeling
- Bayesian Statistics
- Statistics with R Capstone
- Mine Çetinkaya-Rundel, Associate Professor of the Practice Department of Statistical Science
- David Banks, Professor of the Practice
- Statistical Science, Colin Rundel, Assistant Professor of the Practice, Statistical Science
- Merlise A Clyde, Professor, Department of Statistical Science
Course Creator: Duke University
Students Enrolled: 71 K +
2. Best Online Statistics Courses: Methods and Statistics in Social Sciences Specialization (Coursera)
Description: Critically Analyze Research and Results in Using R. Learn to recognize sloppy science, perform solid research and do appropriate data analysis.
There are 5 Online Statistics Courses in this Specialization:
- Quantitative Methods
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Basic Statistics
- Inferential Statistics
- Methods and Statistics in Social Science – Final Research Project
- Annemarie Zand Scholten, Assistant Professor, Economics and Business
- Dr.Gerben Moerman, Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Dr. Matthijs Rooduijn, Department of Political Science
- Emiel van Loon, Assistant Professor, Institute for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Dynamics
Course Creator: The University of Amsterdam (UvA)
Students Enrolled: 44 K +
3. Online Statistics Courses for Data Science and Business Analysis (Udemy)
Description: Statistics you need in the office: Descriptive & Inferential statistics, Hypothesis testing, Regression analysis
Instructors: 365 Careers, 365 Careers Team
Enrolled: 72 K +
4. Workshop in Probability and Statistics (Udemy)
Description: One of the Best Online Courses on Statistics that will teach you the fundamentals of statistics, introduction to statistics, and statistical concepts.
This statistics basics tutorial will give you a leg up at work or in school.
Instructor: George Ingersoll
Students Enrolled: 26 K +
5. Online Statistics Courses: Statistics for Business Analytics & Data Science (Udemy)
Description: Business statistics for analytics and a Data Science Career. Master Statistical Significance, Confidence Intervals And Much More!
Instructor: Kirill Eremenko, SuperDataScience Team
Students Enrolled: 37 K +
6. Become a Probability & Statistics Master
Description: Learn everything from Probability & Statistics, then test your knowledge with 400+ practice questions
Instructor: Krista King
Students Enrolled: 35 K +
7. Online Statistics Courses: Statistics with Python Specialization (Coursera)
Description: These Online Courses for Statistics are practical and modern statistical thinking for all. Use Python for statistical visualization, statistical inference, and modeling.
There are 3 Online Statistics Tutorials in this Specialization:
- Understanding and Visualizing Data with Python
- Inferential Statistical Analysis with Python
- Fitting Statistical Models to Data with Python
- Brenda Gunderson, Lecturer IV, and Research Fellow, Department of Statistics
- Brady T. West, Research Associate Professor, Institute for Social Research
- Kerby Shedden, Professor, Department of Statistics
Course Creator: The University of Michigan
Enrolled: 17 K +
8. Statistics Essentials for Analytics (Edureka)
Description: A self-paced course that helps you to understand the various Statistical Techniques from the very basics and how each technique is employed on a real-world data set to analyze and conclude insights.
Statistics and its methods are the backend of Data Science to “understand, analyze and predict actual phenomena”. Machine learning employs different techniques and theories drawn from statistical & probabilistic fields.
Students Enrolled: 6 K +
9. Statistics Tutorial for Data Science: Probability and Statistics for Business and Data Science
Description: Learn how to apply probability and statistics to real data science and business applications!
Instructor: Jose Portilla, Pierian Data Inc.
Enrolled: 15 K +
10. Online Statistics Foundations: Understanding Probability and Distributions (PluralSight)
Description: We live in a world of big data, and someone needs to make sense of all this data. In this course, you will learn to efficiently analyze data, formulate hypotheses, and generally reason about what the ocean of data out there is telling you.
Instructor: Dmitri Nesteruk
11. R Programming for Statistics and Data Science
Description: In this online statistics course, you will learn R programming for Data Science & Data Analysis. Applying r for Statistics and Data Visualization with GGplot2 in R.
Instructor: 365 Careers, 365 Simona
Enrolled: 15 K +
Bonus: Free Online Statistics Course:
These are the Best Online Statistics Courses, and Training available in 2020. If you like to learn and practice business analytics you will need statistics.
It will help you to collect, analyze, interpret, and communicate with data.
Leaning statistics with these best Online Statistics Tutorials will assist you to learn statistics with a variety of practical examples.
You May Also Like:
- 11 Best Deep Learning Courses, Tutorials and Training
- 9 Best R Programming Certification, Courses & Training
- 51 Best Business Intelligence Certification Online
- 45 Best Data Science Certification, Degree & Course
- 12 Best Bootstrap 4 Tutorial, Course, Training, & Certification
- 14 Best YouTube Video Marketing Courses and Training
- 9 Best Branding Courses Online and Training for Marketers
- Salehoo Review: Online Selling Tactics
- 12 Best LinkedIn Training Courses for Marketing, Sales & Branding
- 6 Best Procreate Tutorial For Beginners to Advanced
- 10 Best Docker Tutorial, Training, Certification & Courses for Developers
- Coursera Applied Data Science with Python Specialization Review
- Review of Machine Learning Course A-Z: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science
If this post was helpful, please share it with your friends, family, and social media so that others can also get this information!
Jamil Ahmed, CEO of “Reinforce Lab”. Pharmacist, with experience in numerous fields in Pharmaceutical Companies and also worked in several pharmaceutical Companies for over 5 years in International Business. Digital innovator, Personal Branding, Small Business, SEO Marketer and Marketing Consultant. Named as the Top 3 Business Intelligence Marketing Influencer in 2018 by Onalytica. Top 20 eCommerce Online Seller & Influencer by SaleHoo and Top 8 eCommerce Influencer by FitSmallBusiness. Regularly Share tips and tricks for effective Personal Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Small Business, Entrepreneurship, and Latest Technology Integration in Business by building relationships, and by telling stories. Read more about him.
Follow him on Twitter @jamilahmed_16 and LinkedIn.