This Coursera Business Foundation Specialization is offered by the University of Pennsylvania to help individuals solve real business problems and develop basic literacy in the language of business.
Business Foundation Coursera is a beginner-level 100% online course.
Business Foundation Coursera Review in 2023
Coursera Business Foundation Review will help you to solve the Real Business challenges and build a foundation of business strategy.
Schedule: You can Start instantly and learn at your schedule, and set and maintain flexible deadlines.
Program Format: 100% Online
Rating: 4.6 out of 5
53,916 already enrolled!
Industry Partners are Shazam and SnapDeal
Key USPs –
- One of the best business foundation specializations that help you learn every aspect of the business from its starting stage
- Understand how to analyze and enhance business processes in product manufacturing and services
- Know how to handle income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Learn how to manage people through a motivation and reward system
- Understand and implement branding and go-to-market strategies
- A study from your own pace with a flexible schedule and online recorded videos
- Get hands-on projects to test your knowledge and improve your skills
About Business Foundation Specialization
In this Coursera Business Foundation Specialization, you’ll develop basic literacy in the language of business.
Which you can use to transition to a new career start or improve your own small business or apply to business school to continue your education.
No specific background is required—this Specialization is ideal for entrepreneurs, small business owners, managers, consultants, or anyone aiming to hone their core business skills.
Knowledge of high-school-level math (through pre-calculus) is suggested.
Coursera Business Foundation’s specialization is in English. You can also get Subtitles: English, Ukrainian, Chinese (Simplified), Vietnamese, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian), and Arabic.
It includes five different business courses that will help you learn the global aspects of strategic fundamentals of marketing, operations, accounting, and finance.
At the end of these courses, you’ll be assigned a task to develop a go-to-market strategy to test your skills.
After completing the specialization, you’ll be awarded a Certification of Completion by Coursera.
What You Will Learn?
- Analyze and improve business processes in services or manufacturing
- Manage people through motivation and reward systems
- Read income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Understand branding and go-to-market strategies
How does the Specialization work?
A Coursera Specialization is a series of courses that helps you master a skill.
To begin, enroll in the Specialization directly, or review its courses and choose the one you’d like to start with.
Process of Taking Business Foundation Coursera Review-
Before you can become the next great business leader of tomorrow, you need to learn the core business skills of today.
In the Business Foundations Specialization Certificate program, you’ll develop basic literacy in marketing, finance, accounting, and operations—skills that you can use to transition to a new career, start or improve your small business, or apply to business school to continue your professional education.
Business Foundation Course includes 5 courses and a capstone project.
Throughout the course, You will learn to analyze and improve business processes in services or manufacturing by learning how to increase productivity and deliver higher quality standards, and the aspects of strategic management.
Over these five courses, you’ll learn the core business skills needed to enact real change and drive real results.
Taught by some of the leading business thinkers in the world, Wharton’s online Business Foundations Certificate program will prepare you to address real business challenges with the strategic mind of a seasoned business professional.
You’ll have the opportunity to take the Capstone Project and prepare a strategic analysis and proposed solution to a real business challenge from Wharton-governed companies like Shazam and SnapDeal or to a challenge faced by your own company or organization.
Wharton’s Applied Knowledge Capstone Project enables you to apply your analytic skills to real business challenges – including your own
Earn a Career Credential
When you finish every course and complete the final capstone project, you’ll earn a specialization Certificate that you can share with prospective employers and your professional network.
You can share your Course Certificates in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents
By taking this Coursera Wharton Business Foundations Specialization, you will learn to evaluate industry evolution and build and sustain a competitive foundation of business strategy.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL?
Wharton’s online Business Foundations Certificate program is for anyone who wants a better understanding of how businesses operate and how leaders operate within them.
Specifically, this program is great for:
- Business students
- Small business owners
- Mid-level managers
- Career changers
What to do After Completing the Course?
After completing this Wharton Business Foundations Specialization, you’ll develop basic literacy in the language of business, which you can use to transition to a new career start or improve your own small business or apply to business school to continue your education.
So if you want to start your career at Business Foundation you can get access to these job profiles-
- Business Development Representative
- Sales Representative
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Strategic Planning Professional
- Business Consultant
- Account Executive
- Administrative Assistant
- Deal Desk Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator
- Customer Experience Specialist
- Policy and Civic Engagement Coordinator and ETC.
You May Also Like:
- 100+ Best Coursera Courses, Specializations, Classes & Certifications 2023
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate Review Coursera 2023
- Coursera Deep Learning Specialization Review 2023
- Coursera Data Science Specialization Review 2023
- Coursera Machine Learning Review 2023
- Coursera Python for Everybody Specialization Review 2023