Coursera Google IT Support Professional Certificate Review 2023 – To get an entry into the digital world, this may be one of the most interesting and socially valuable applications of MOOC technology yet.
Google has declared, the “Google IT Support Professional Certificate” offered by Coursera for you to get the chance to be certified for an entry-level job.
The course doesn’t require any previous experience and takes between 8 and 12 months to complete according to Google.
But some individuals will be able to take the course and complete the certification process for the Google IT Support professional certificate for free.
According to Indeed.com – 193 job seekers gave their opinion on the Google IT support professional certificate.
- 62% of job seekers said their career progression was the biggest reason after getting the Google IT to support professional certificate
- 41% said getting their Google IT support professional Certificate helped them make more money
- 40% said doing the Google IT support professional Certificate helped them get a job
- 93% said they would recommend a family member or friend earn their Google IT support professional certificate
Coursera Google IT Support Professional Certificate Review – Specialization 2023
Learners who may take this Professional Certificate are
If you are completely new to the field or have had some experience in IT, this is the right platform for you.
Get familiar with the high quality and gain google career certificates.
You will get professional certificates from Coursera.
Adding more, you can also get a master track certificate by which you can be in a good level job.
You will be ready to grow in the real world after you complete the certificate or complete the program.
Keep your hands-on project which gives greater exposure and through which you will earn a career credential.
Entry-level job requirements have fewer requirements so these courses will help you get into good and healthy companies that support professionals.
If you’re already familiar with the subject matter, you can skip directly to the graded assessments.
Learners who may take this Google IT Support Professional Certificate-
- Technical Support Associate
- Communication Technicians
- Customer Care Reps
- It Support
Coursera Google IT Support Professional Certificate Taught by
The IT Support Professional Certificate, developed by Google and hosted on Coursera, can help you become ready for starting your job career in IT support in under six months.
No experience is necessary. About 376k+ learners have already enrolled for this Google IT Support professional certificate Specialization Program.
Start Your Career in IT
IT support is a dynamic, fast-growing field that is projected to grow 10% in recent years— faster than the average of all other occupations. And the median salary is around $53,470 according to the Bureau of Labor and Statistics.
At Google, the challenge usually faced in finding qualified candidates to join the IT support team, inspired the creation of a new training program.
Now you can use the IT support training implemented at Google as the basis for the Google IT Support Professional Certificate and can grow with Google. No tech experience or college degree is necessary.
Nearly every company whose employees use computers has a need for IT Support professionals. The majority of IT support positions do not require a college degree but do require prior experience.
The Program Details
The Coursera Google IT Support Professional Certificate is highly interactive content, like hands-on labs and widgets, exclusively developed by Google.
For those who successfully complete the program, you’ll have a direct route to get your info into the hands of top employers.
In this program, you’ll engage with a dynamic mix of hands-on labs and other interactive assessments, all developed by Googlers.
This certificate program introduces you to troubleshooting and customer service, networking, operating systems, system administration, and security — all the fundamentals of IT support that are critical for success in the workplace.
And, throughout the program, you’ll hear directly from Googlers whose own foundation in IT support served as a jumping-off point for their careers.
Earn a Career Credential with Coursera
Apply your skills with hands-on projects and build a portfolio that showcases your job readiness to potential employers. You’ll need to finish the project(s) successfully to earn your Certificate.
When you complete all of the courses in the program, you’ll earn a Certificate to share with your professional network as well as unlock access to career support resources to help you kick-start your new career.
Many Professional Certificates have hiring partners that recognize the Professional Certificate credential and others can help prepare you for a certification exam.
You can find more information on individual Professional Certificate pages where it applies.
Course Design – Coursera Google IT Support Professional Certificate Review
There are 5 Courses in this Google IT Support professional program
The complete program consists of 5 courses each of which introduces different aspects of IT. The program will teach you the basics of IT Support.
1. Technical support fundamentals, in this course you will learn different aspects of IT support along with different ways of handling a help desk position. You will be introduced to the world of Information Technology, or IT.
You’ll learn about Information Technology, like computer hardware, the Internet, computer software, troubleshooting, and customer service. This online course covers a wide variety of topics in IT that are designed to give you an overview of what’s to come in this certificate program.
2. The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking, the networking course will give a strong understanding of TCP/IP and the OSI model in addition to the basics of cabling.
You can learn everything from the fundamentals of modern networking technologies and protocols to an overview of the cloud to practical applications and network troubleshooting.
3. The operating systems course, this online tutorial has not any theoretical information rather all of the content is practical labs.
You will be given access to Google cloud to perform the labs and then graded as such.
You will learn about the main components of an operating system and how to perform critical tasks like managing software and users and configuring hardware.
4. The System Administration and IT Infrastructure services course, this online course takes you to the world of server administration and presents you with different ways to handle real-world problems and how to implement IT management to solve the problem.
You deep dive into the cloud so that you’ll understand everything from typical cloud infrastructure setups to how to manage cloud resources.
You will also learn how to manage and configure servers and how to use industry tools to manage computers, user information, and user productivity.
5. IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts, this tutorial is well presented and taught. This course presents you with different aspects of security from an offensive and defensive side but does not expect to learn practical labs here.
You will be given some background on encryption algorithms and how they’re used to safeguard data. Then you will learn about information security: authentication, authorization, and accounting.
You can also cover network security solutions, ranging from firewalls to Wi-Fi encryption options.
Finally, you will go through a case study, where you can examine the security model of Chrome OS.
If you subscribed, you get a 7-day free trial during which you can cancel at no penalty. After that, you will not get refunds, but you can cancel your subscription at any time.
If you don’t qualify for financial assistance and must pay for this online program.
Coursera charges $49 a month for access to its entire course catalog, including the six courses that make up the Google IT Support Professional Certificate Specialization.
That means if you put only 10 hours a week into the courses, the 37 weeks won’t cost more than $392. If you finish faster, you’ll pay less, and you need to pay only once a month at the $49 rate.
Hope this Coursera Google IT Support Professional Certificate Review will help you to get started with your Google IT career.
You May Also Like:
- 16 Best Google Analytics Certification and Training for Marketers 2023
- 6 Tips to Select Affiliate Advertising Programs 2023
- 25 Websites For Best Free Online Courses With Certificates of Completion 2023
- 19 Best Digital Marketing Certification Course For Business 2023
- 100+ Best Coursera Courses, Specializations, Classes & Certifications 2023
- 6 Tips to Select Affiliate Advertising Programs 2023
- Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform Specialization Review 2023