Coursera Excel Skills for Business Specialization is offered by Macquarie University, is specially designed for, who want to develop Microsoft Excel skills.
Excel Skills for Business Specialization Coursera is a beginner level 100% online course.
Coursera Excel Skills for Business Specialization Review
If you want to learn how to manage large datasets in an efficient manner, then this Coursera Excel Skills for Business will be one of the Best Microsoft Excel Courses for you.
Schedule: You can Start instantly and learn at your own schedule, set, and maintain flexible deadlines.
Program Format: 100% Online
Instructor: Dr. Yvonne Breyer
Duration: 6 Weeks and 2 to 4 Hours/Week
Rating: 4.8 out of 5
79k+ learners have already enrolled!
Table of Contents
- A great opportunity to take your skills to new heights
- Best Microsoft Excel Certification online for self-learners and novice users
- Upgrade your skillset and handle sales/billing tasks easily
- Easily learn how to perform basic calculations using functions and formulas, creating data visualization and navigating user interface of MS Excel
- Learn how to resolve a range of business problems through this Microsoft Excel Training
- Learning Excel Skills will help you to learn how to work multiple workbooks and worksheets
About Excel Skills for Business Specialization
In this Excel Skills for Business Specialization review, you will be taught how to design effective spreadsheets and do complex calculations.
Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world.
Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio.
Research by Burning Glass Technologies and Capital One shows that digital skills lead to higher income and better employment opportunities.
At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, completing this specialization will position you way ahead of others.
Specialization Excel Skills for Business Coursera is in English. You can also get Subtitles in English and Arabic.
No specific background is required for this Business Specialization— This Specialization is ideal for Accountants, Customer Care Reps, Financial Analysts, Economists, Operations Analysts, or anyone aiming to develop advanced Excel Skills for Business.
Excel Skills for Business Specialization Coursera consists of four types of courses that will help you to learn the Essentials of Microsoft Excel.
- Excel Skills for Business: Essentials (4.9/5)
- Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate I (4.9/5)
- Excel Skills for Business: Intermediate II (4.8/5)
- Excel Skills for Business: Advanced (4.7/5)
At the end of these excel for business courses in this specialization, you’ll need to successfully finish the hands-on project(s) to complete the Specialization.
After completing the specialization, you’ll be awarded a Certification of Completion by Coursera.
You will Learn
- Be comfortable navigating the Excel user interface, entering, manipulating, and formatting data.
- Use formulas and functions to perform calculations on data.
- Automate choices and data lookups using functions.
- Analyze data and present the results in a user-friendly way.
- Create charts and tables that effectively summarize raw data.
- Create easy-to-use spreadsheets. Validate data, find and correct errors.
- Create navigation aids for large workbooks.
- Data Validation
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Excel Macro
- Pivot Table
How the Specialization Works
A Coursera Specialization is a series of courses that help you master a skill.
To begin, enroll in the Specialization directly, or review its courses and choose the one you’d like to start with.
Process of Taking Excel Skills for Business Specialization
In this Specialization, learners develop advanced Excel Skills for Business.
Upon completing the four courses in this Specialization, learners can design sophisticated spreadsheets, including professional dashboards, and perform complex calculations using advanced Excel features and techniques.
In addition, learners have mastered the skills needed to validate data and prevent errors in spreadsheets, create automation, apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make decisions and create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data.
In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business Essentials, you will learn the Essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will learn to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs.
In this second course of the Specialization Excel Skills for Business Intermediate I, you will build on the strong foundations of the Essentials course. You will learn to build a solid layer of more advanced skills so you can manage large datasets and create meaningful reports.
In this third course of the Specialization Excel Skills for Business Intermediate II, you will delve deeper into some of the most powerful features Excel has to.
- When you have successfully completed the course you will be able to
- Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets;
- Create powerful automation in spreadsheets;
- Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions; and
- Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data
After completing the first three courses, in this last course of Coursera Excel Skills for Business Advanced, you will build on the strong foundations of the first three courses: Essentials, Intermediate I + II.
- You will learn how to use advanced formula techniques and sophisticated lookups.
- You will clean and prepare data for analysis, and learn how to work with dates and financial functions.
- You will also learn how to build professional dashboards in Excel.
Earn a Career Credential
When you finish every course and complete the hands-on project, you’ll earn a Certificate that you can share with prospective employers and your professional network.
You can share your Course Certificates in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents.
Completing the Excel Skills for Business Specialization will add a highly valuable asset to your employment portfolio.
Who Should Enroll?
Coursera Excel Skills for Business Specialization Certificate program is for anyone who wants to learn key techniques and tools that will add a sophisticated layer of automation and efficiency to everyday tasks in Excel.
Specifically, this program is great for:
- Financial Analysts
- Project Managers
- Data Analysts
What to do after completing the course?
After completing this Coursera Excel Skills for Business Specialization, you’ll develop one of the most critical and fundamental digital skills today and that will add a highly valuable asset to your employment portfolio.
So if you want to start your career with Excel Skills, you can get access to these job profiles–
- Administrative Assistant
- Retail Store Managers
- Customer Care Reps
- Business Analysts
- Data Journalists
- Sales Manager
You May Also Like:
- 25 Best Leadership Courses Online for Entrepreneurs
- 12 Best Upskilling Courses Top Companies Use for Upskilling Employees
- 30 Best linkedIn Learning Courses, Tutorial, Training, and Certification
If this post was helpful, please share it with your friends, family, and social media so that they get this information as well!
Farzana Ahmed Sabera, Working as Digital Marketing Executive at Reinforce Lab Digital. Writer at JA DIRECTIVES with diverse knowledge of writing content and articles. Completed Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Engineering, from University of Asia Pacific, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Done several research works focused on Digital Image Processing. Published research paper on International Journal. Always love to work with new technologies.