Getting ready to launch your WordPress Website? Here is a complete guide to build a WordPress with DigitalOcean WordPress Hosting in 2023.
No matter you are a blogger or small business owner who wants to build a new digital home for your product and services with WordPress Hosting DigitalOcean.
Moreover, DigitalOcean WordPress Hosting offers you a reliable Web hosting service that can help you grow your business with the functionality needed.
Besides, there are many Digitalocean Hosting Plans from which you can choose your DigitalOcean Web Hosting that is perfectly suitable for your business niche.
What is DigitalOcean Hosting?
Cloud hosting company DigitalOcean provides infrastructure as a service and cloud computing services.
You can deploy on DigitalOcean in seconds, and plans start at just $5 per month.
It is well-known for its affordability and scalability.
Anyone may rapidly get up and running in the cloud with the aid of this setup.
How Much is DigitalOcean Hosting?
Basically, Cloud hosting company DigitalOcean provides infrastructure as a service and cloud computing services (IaaS).
DigitalOcean-managed deploys WordPress in seconds, and plans start at just $5 per month.
Moreover, It is well-known for its affordability and scalability.
Is DigitalOcean a Good Hosting Company?
To begin with, DigitaOcean is a values-driven organization.
Due to its many features and flexible pricing plans, DigitalOcean is a fantastic choice for website hosting.
Its user interface is simple to use, and if any assistance is required, the company offers it.
There are a few things to consider before using DigitalOcean to host a website.
First, make sure to choose a package that gives appropriate bandwidth and storage for your needs.
Second, keep in mind that you must be familiar with HTML and CSS in order to develop a website because DigitalOcean does not provide any kind of website builder or user-friendly interface.
Finally, keep in mind that DigitalOcean does not provide any kind of automatic backup service, so you need routinely back up your website.
Overall, DigitalOcean is a fantastic alternative for web hosting, and small businesses and start-ups will find its pricing options to be appealing.
Typical Benefits of Using DigitalOcean WordPress Hosting
Basically, when it comes to hosting services, there are many features to be considered.
A hosting service provider offers a variety of services, including website hosting, domain registration, data storage, and more.
While choosing a hosting provider, it’s important to look at the features they offer and make sure they meet your business needs.
Let’s check out the top-notch features of hosting providers so that you can decide why DigitalOcean WordPress Hosting is so popular!
Small teams often don’t have the time or existing talent to manage their cloud services internally, and hiring someone to work on cloud services can be expensive.
Besides, businesses and developers can save both time and money by offloading cloud work to an externally managed hosting provider.
Importantly, Managed to host services specialize in understanding the optimal configuration of cloud services for speed and reliability, including which servers, content delivery networks (CDNs), and caching solutions will best serve your application.
Security and Backups
While public cloud providers have built-in security features, managed-to-host services can set up enhanced security measures such as firewalls, manage your SSL certificates, and conduct security patching.
Hosting providers can also perform regular backups, so your work is never lost.
Managed hosting providers give you dedicated, around-the-clock support, so if outages or other issues arise, they are quickly dealt with by a full-service support team.
Besides, managed hosting clouds can often have complex pricing models. besides, Managed Hosting provides businesses with more insight and control over their costs by providing subscription plans with flat and transparent pricing.
Types of Managed DigitalOcean Hosting Plans
All Nexcess WordPress Hosting plans to come up with common benefits following:
- 24/7/365 SupportFree
- SSL Certificates
- CDN Add-on
- Free Migration
- Team Management
- Dedicated Firewalls
- 24/7 Real-time Monitoring
- Automated Backups
- Staging Environment
- Auto Healing
- Regular Security Patching
- HTTP/2 Enabled Servers
- SSH and SFTP Access
- Optimized Caching Service
- Unlimited Application Installation
Here you can choose our plan according to your business niche from the DigitalOcean Managed Hosting Plans following:
DigitalOcean WordPress Hosting Plans
Free instant access to staging, SSLs, daily backups, unlimited email, premium plugins, and a curated WordPress stack. Managed Hosting DigitalOcean plans offer competitive prices and reliability.
1. Droplets – $4 (monthly)
2. Kubernetes – $12 (monthly)
3. App Platform – $0 (monthly)
4. Functions – $0 (monthly)
5. Databases – $15 (monthly)
6. Spaces – $5 (monthly)
7. Load Balancers – $10 (monthly)
8. Container Registry – $12 (monthly)
9. Support Plan – $0 (monthly)
Therefore, by knowing the right hosting plan, you can choose a hosting plan for your DigitalOcean WordPress Hosting.
Best Managed Hosting Providers You Must Know in 2023
There are numerous reputable hosting companies that you ought to be aware of when it comes to managed hosting services.
To ensure that you get the most suitable out of your hosting package, these DigitalOcean Worpress Hosting providers offer a variety of features and services.
Although, It can be challenging to make a decision because there are so many hosting service providers available.
However, do not stress out; here is a list of the top Managed WordPress Hosting companies to make your choice easier so you can maximize your hosting service.
Among the best WordPress Hosting companies are –
Firstly, with data centers spread out over the globe, Kamatera is a well-regarded web hosting provider. As a result, Kamatera is the ideal hosting company for your small company.
Overall, the Kamatera cloud computing service is a great starting place for low-cost site hosting that specializes in first-rate WordPress hosting options.
Bluehost is an excellent option for those looking for trusted and secure hosting. Apart from this, Bluehost offers a great service for businesses of all sizes.
Indeed, thanks to its powerful servers and 24/7 customer support.
The managed hosting company Cloudways places a strong emphasis on simplicity and performance.
Moreover, Cloudways eliminates all the headaches of server management, from the straightforward server and application start to the continuing server maintenance, so you can keep concentrating on expanding your business.
Amazon Web Services
With the help of Amazon Web Hosting Services, companies, nonprofits, and governmental bodies may easily and affordably provide their websites and web applications.
Web hosting plans are a brand-new idea that Microsoft Azure presented with the most recent release of Azure Web Sites and the new Azure Portal preview.
It’s interesting to note that a subscription to the Microsoft Azure Web Hosting Plan (WHP) allows you to organize and scale websites separately.
Render Cloud Hosting
Finally, with the Render cloud hosting service, you can quickly get things up and running without the usual hassles associated with hosting for larger businesses.
Moreover, the finest contemporary cloud hosting option is Render, which enables quick deployment from commit with zero setups required.
How to Build a Website with DigitalOcean WordPress Hosting
This comprehensive guide will show you how to set up payment processing, buy a domain and hosting, and build a WordPress website using DigitalOcean.
In addition, DigitalOcean, a provider of cloud infrastructure, offers a wide range of solutions for a wide range of product applications, but its top-selling item is a product referred to as a Droplet.
Basically, a droplet is a virtual machine that enables you to perform any kind of cloud computing or host any kind of application on it.
However, a lot of people use DigitalOcean to host WordPress Websites utilizing this method.
It should be noted; Droplets are more efficient, less expensive, and simple to use—even if you have no prior experience.
Step 1 – DigitalOcean Login: Create a free DigitalOcean Account
Firstly, sign up for a DigitalOcean account using your email address, a Google or GitHub account, or both (SSO).
Your DigitalOcean account is automatically secured with device verification when you sign up using your email address and password.
Furthermore, this does not apply to GitHub or Google SSO; it only applies to email and password sign-ins without 2FA.
Next, you receive an email verification code at the email address you use to sign in or an SMS to the phone number you gave each time you sign in from a new location using a new device or different web browser.
Set up two-factor authentication to further secure your Digital Ocean Hosting account!
Step 2 – DigitalOcean Host: Setup Billing
Secondly, you have to set up your building details.
Basically, billing details are important for your DigitalOcean Hosting Plans.
Initially, you can add, edit, or delete your payment methods on the billing page in the payment methods section.
It should be noted, DigitalOcean accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit and Debit Cards: you can add both your debit and credit card as the primary payment method.
DigitalOcean accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Union Pay, Diners Club, and JBC credit cards.
- Third-Party Providers: Initially, you can add PayPal, Google Pay, and Apple Pay as your third-party payment method. Primarily, PayPal can be the primary payment method as third – party payment option.
For your kind information, DigitalOcean does not accept virtual, electronic, or prepaid cards.
- Adding a Payment Method: Adding a payment method in DigiotalOcean Managed Hosting is easier than ever.
- First of all, click to Add Payment to open the Add a New Payment Method window.
- Secondly, add the payment method you want to add.
Step 3 – DigitalOcean Website Builder: Create a Droplet from the DigitalOcean Control Panel
1. To access the create menu after logging in to the control panel, click the green Create button in the top right corner.
2. To access the Droplet creation page, click Droplets in the create menu. The Resources tab features a sizable, blue Get Started with a Droplet button that directs you to the Droplet creation page if you don’t already have any Droplets.
3. Choose the region where you wish to build your Droplet in the Choose Region section.
4. Next, select the image from which your Droplet will be made in the section labeled “Choose an image.”
6. Consequently, you select a size in the Choose Size section and select the amount of RAM, storage space, and CPU cores your Droplet will have.
7. Additionally, you can create and add more DigitalOcean Volumes Block Storage volumes to your Droplet in the Additional Storage section.
Moreover, You can enter the specifics of the volume you want to create when you click Add Volume.
8. Then, select the technique to log into your Droplet in the Choose Authentication Method section.
- SSH key: a more secure option than a password.
- Password: You can generate your own password for the new Droplet using the password feature.
9. Gradually, you can turn on a number of extra services that give your Droplet more functionality in the
10. Later on, click Create Droplet after making your selections. To close the completion of your Droplet is indicated by a progress bar.
11. The control panel displays the Droplet’s IP address after it has been fully configured.
Step 4 – DigitalOPcean Web Hosting: Add SSH Keys to DigitalOcean Droplets
Let’s discuss the steps to add the SSH Keys to the DigitalOcean Droplets –
1. Log onto the control panel and make sure you are logged into the team you want to utilize before adding an SSH public key.
2. To access the team security settings page, select Settings in the main menu on the left side of the screen. Then, at the top of the page, click the Security tab.
3. Put a copy of your public key in the SSH key content field after that.
4. Give the key a name in the second field. This name will be used in the DigitalOcean Control Panel to distinguish this key. You are advised to use the name of the device from which you copied the public key.
5. When you are done, press the Add SSH Key button. On the Security page, the key is visible. Editing or erasing the key information is possible via a key’s More menu.
6. By choosing it on the Droplet creation pages Add your SSH keys area, and you may automatically incorporate this key when you create Droplets.
Step 5 – DigitalOcean Hosting Plans WordPress: Setup WordPress
When it comes to setting up your DigitalOcean WordPress one-click Droplet there are a few steps to discuss –
To complete the WordPress configuration, you must log into the WordPress One-Click Droplet through SSH after creating it.
Then, you will get a DigitalOcean landing page if you attempt to access the Droplet’s IP address before logging in.
Lastly, connect to the Droplet as root to complete the setup. You can also use the Droplet’s public IPv4 address alternatively.
Basically, if you have a database ready and the interactive content that will run your website.
Additionally, you can enter your IP address into the droplet if you do not have a previous domain setup.
To move on-
- If you use DigitalOcean Managed Managed Hosting MySQL database with your WordPress 1-Click App, make sure you select that checkbox.
- After any necessary database configuration is finished, you will be prompted to specify a hostname when connecting for the first time through SSH to your WordPress 1-Click App Droplet
- Next, you are advised to Encrypt SSL for your website
- To complete the WordPress installation using the web interface at this point, open your browser and navigate to the Droplet’s IP address.
Step 6 – Digital Ocean Hosting Packages: Log into WordPress and Choose a Theme
At this point, you can now log into your WordPress website and leave the DigitalOcean dashboard.
Go to your site address (the address specified in “In Directory”) and add /wp-admin (e.g. http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin).
Use the information you provided when installing WordPress when asked for your username and password.
Then, if everything has been set up properly, your WordPress Dashboard should be visible when you log in.
Besides, you have to use the information you provided when installing WordPress when asked for your username and password.
If everything has been set up properly, your WordPress Dashboard should be visible when you log in.
Once you’ve logged in, go to your Dashboard’s left-hand column and select Appearance > Themes to install a theme.
Finally, to get more help you can visit the First Steps with WordPress website, which will give you a tour of all the features, to learn how to modify pages in WordPress.
DigitalOcean Hosting Review you Should Know
Reviews of DigitalOcean web hosting can determine which plan should be from chosen from the DigitalOcean Hosting Plans.
You can ask out of curiosity,
In general, there are considerably more user-friendly products available that will cost you much less if you’re just a regular person trying to start a web presence.
Whereas, there doesn’t appear to be a speedier or more effective product than DigitalOcean for someone who is familiar with the tech industry.
Moreover, there are some negatives, but if uptime and speed are your top priorities, DigitalOcean is one of your finest options.
Therefore you can find some better alternatives (according to G2) for DigitalOcean Managed WordPress are following ;
- Dream Host
Pros: DigitalOcean Hosting Review
- fully functional with the cloud engine
- rapid deployment
- trustworthy service
- superior security
- auto-recovery system
- Excellent databases and documentation.
Cons: DigitalOcean Hosting Review
- Not suitable for beginners
- No live call or chat support from the support team
- No basic web hostings functions,
- No free domain
- No free migration
Autor Note: DigitalOcean Hosting Review
We already know DigitalOcean is prominent for its Managed Hosting Services.
For developers looking for cloud hosting, turn to DigitalOcean.
Considering it in relation to their shared hosting package.
Besides, it offers such scalable infrastructure so that programmers can quickly deploy websites and applications.
This is the basis behind Digital Ocean Hosting’s renown for its incredibly pricey but high-performing VPS hosting.
However, if you are considering their Shared Hosting Plan or with any other hosting providers, you are not advised to do so.
Despite, its low prices, you may frequently encounter performance and security issues, and, the worst-case scenario.
Moreover, your entire server and all of the websites that are hosted on it may be de-indexed from Google.
Additionally, your website could be blacklisted.
Along with that, Cloud servers are particularly appreciated to change the server software to suit your demands or instance, Security, and stability.
Most likely, cloud servers offer the finest stability to cost performance.
At this point, if you compare a cloud hosting server to a regular server of comparable pricing, your website will perform faster on the cloud hosting server.
Indeed, even though any cloud server might be referred to be a virtual dedicated server.
Let’s get ready to give a shot to Digital WordPress Hosting for your WordPress Website today!
To conclude, the six steps mentioned above that all it takes to launch a WordPress Website with DigitalOcean WordPress Hosting.
Basically, it starts with the domain and ends with reliable web hosting providers such as DigitalOcean Web Hosting to launch your website.
All you need to do is, keep experimenting and make changes whenever needed, to keep your website alive and keep engaging traffic.
Hurry up, choose your DigitalOcean Hosting from DigitalOcean Hosting Plans today, login into DigitalOcean Website Hosting, and launch your website in one click.
Interestingly, you can create a rich and responsive website with an optional drag-and-drop builder!
On the Other hand, DigitalOcean Hosting Review can be your guide to choosing a better hosting plan.
Have launched your DigitalOcean WordPress Website yet? If yes, which hosting are you using?
Indeed, you should give a try WordPress Hosting DigitalOcean experience reasonable hosting with outstanding features.
1. Is DigitalOcean a good hosting company?
Answer: As DigitalOcean Managed to offer modern hardware for its system.
Moreover, DigitalOcean is a terrific platform for many developers and cloud computing enthusiasts.
They have a strong network, more availability areas, and excellent customer service that is available 24/7.
The market presence of DigitalOcean is substantial.
According to many experts, DigitalOcean has the best cost among all cloud providers.
Even extremely small developer setups may afford their pricing.
You May Also Like the following
- 6 Quick Steps To Start A Small Business Website 2023
- Liquid Web Reviews 2023
- Kinsta WordPress Hosting Review 2023: Is Kinsta Worth It?
- Namecheap Hosting Review 2023: Great Hosting For Small Business
- Bluehost Review – Pros & Cons You Should Know In 2023
- 40+ Best Blogging Resources & Tools To Make Money Online 2023
- How To Make A Website With InMotion WordPress Hosting: A Step By Step Guide
- How To Make A Website With Nexcess WordPress Hosting: A Step By Step Guide
If this post was helpful, please share it with your friends, family, and social media so that they get this information!