Review of Machine Learning Course A-Z: Hands-On Python & R in Data Science. This course potentiality brings you to build your successful career in data science.
This is one of the best-selling courses on Udemy, with over 1,025,270 students enrolled and a 4.5/5 star rating with 180.8K+ reviews. With this Best Machine Learning tutorial, Data Science experts will teach you to create Machine Learning Algorithms in Python and R.
Review of Machine Learning Course A-Z: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science
1. What to Learn in this highest-selling Machine Learning Course?
- Master Machine Learning in Python & R
- Have a great intuition of many Machine Learning models
- Make accurate predictions
- Make a powerful analysis
- Make robust Machine Learning models
- Create substantial added value for your business
- Use Machine Learning for personal purposes
- Handle specific topics like Reinforcement Learning, NLP, and Deep Learning
- Handle advanced techniques like Dimensionality Reduction
- Know which Machine Learning model to choose for each type of problem
- Build an army of powerful Machine Learning models and know how to combine them to solve any problem
2. What is included in this Machine Learning Certification Course Syllabus?
- Data Preprocessing
- Regression: Simple Linear Regression, Multiple Linear Regression, Polynomial Regression, SVR, Decision Tree Regression, Random Forest Regression
- Classification: Logistic Regression, K-NN, SVM, Kernel SVM, Naive Bayes, Decision Tree Classification, Random Forest Classification
- Clustering: K-Means, Hierarchical Clustering
- Association Rule Learning: Apriori, Eclat
- Reinforcement Learning: Upper Confidence Bound, Thompson Sampling
- Natural Language Processing: Bag-of-words model and algorithms for NLP
- Deep Learning: Artificial Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks
- Dimensionality Reduction: PCA, LDA, Kernel PCA
- Model Selection & Boosting: k-fold Cross Validation, Parameter Tuning, Grid Search, XGBoost
3. Who is the target audience?
- Interested in Machine Learning.
- Having at least a high school knowledge in math and who knows the basics of Machine Learning.
- Code free Machine Learning and want to apply it easily to datasets.
- Fascinated to start a career in Data Science.
- Wants to become a Data Scientist.
- Any data analysts who are not satisfied with their job.
- And who wants to add value to their business by using powerful Machine Learning tools?
4. Who are the Instructors of this Machine Learning Course A-Z?
Kirill Eremenko is a data science coach, lifestyle entrepreneur, aspiring Data Scientist, and forex Systems Expert with a 4.5 average rating and 699.2K+ reviews. He has 2696.4K+ Students and 53 Courses.
Hadelin de Ponteves is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Entrepreneur with a 4.5 average rating and 343.9K+ reviews. He got more than 1999.2K+ students and 45 courses.
SuperDataScience Team has 710.4K+ reviews and 2735.7K+ students with 4.5 average ratings. They help Data Scientists to Succeed in the Data Science field.
Final Word: Review of Machine Learning Course A-Z 2024
The Machine Learning A-Z has been designed in a way where the instructors share their knowledge and help students learn complex theories, algorithms, and coding libraries simply. I hope this Review of Machine Learning Course A-Z will help you to get started.
Furthermore, the course is packed with practical exercises based on real-life examples. You will also learn hands-on practice building your own models along with the theory.
The course includes both Python and R code templates, which are downloadable and can be used on your projects.
You May Also Like:
- 29 Best Data Analytics Courses Online for Business Professionals
- 21 Best Data Science Courses Online for Data Scientists
- 11 Big Data Courses Will Help You Become Top Data Scientist
- 7 Best Machine Learning and Deep Learning Courses
- Big Data Masters Program: Become an Expert in 25 Weeks
If this post was helpful, please share it with your friends, family, and social media so that they get this information as well!
Jamil Ahmed, CEO of “Reinforce Lab”. Pharmacist, with experience in numerous fields in Pharmaceutical Companies and also worked in several pharmaceutical companies for over 5 years in International Business.
Digital innovator, Personal Branding, Small Business, SEO Marketer, and Marketing Consultant. Named as the Top 3 Business Intelligence Marketing Influencer in 2018 by Onalytica. Top 20 eCommerce Online Seller & Influencer by SaleHoo and Top 8 eCommerce Influencer by FitSmallBusiness. Regularly Share tips and tricks for effective Personal Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Small Business, Entrepreneurship, and Latest Technology Integration in Business by building relationships, and by telling stories.